K-pop (Korean pop music) is verry popular around my area, and there are pictures of boybands everywhere - at shops, on vans driving around playing their music, etc. It's often difficult to tell if the members are male or female, which isn't helped by bizarre ads like this:
![]() |
| Who is 'she'??? |
![]() |
| The Police (on the podium above the car) constantly shout at people and narrate proceedings |
![]() |
| Seriously traditional outfits! |
Here's a video of the dancing, watch your volume it's pretty loud:
After that we headed out to Roppongi, Tokyo's hardcore sleazy nightclub district. It's normally crawling with Westerners so some good craic to be had around the place:
I also got out to Ueno Park again to check out the Science Museum - it's all very well done but very few things have English explanations so I didn't know what was going on. I did find a rocket launcher, a giant whale and a room full of animals:










No comments:
Post a Comment